I’m a few days late posting Mush’s 7 month update seeing as how was a sad, sick, little lump over the weekend and our photo session was delayed. He caught a yucky cold/cough and we’ve been dealing with some fussy, snotty days. Outside of his recent under-the-weather status, it’s been QUITE an eventful month full of firsts!
- Cut tooth #4 – ain’t nobody speeding through teething like this boy
- Stood (balanced) on his own for about 15 seconds. Literally just let go like it was no big deal.
- Became a crawling machine. There’s nothing he can’t get to!
- Learned to pull up to his knees about 2 days after learning to crawl.
- Learned to pull up to his feet the next morning. Pulls up on ALL THE THINGS!
- Pulled K’s art easel over on himself (terrifying for mom) and hardly shed a tear.
- Loves to beat on things. He loves hitting the table with his hands or beating his toys senseless against the floor.
- Gets mad when we take something away from him or keep him from getting to something. Pitches a 6 second temper tantrum before seeing something else he wants.
- First time sitting shotgun in a shopping cart. We were at Costco so he shared the ride with his sister. Had a blast and K kept telling everyone we passed, “This is my brovah up here sittin wif me”
- Attended his first craft show with mommy as a vendor. It was a dismal failure but everyone thought he was cute! I may use him to attract buyers again!
- More solids: carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato, broccoli, banana, avocado
- First Thanksgiving!
- Caught his first cold. 😦
Hoping you are all getting into the Christmas spirit! We sure are!
Until next time…