Today is my sweet sweet husband’s birthday! Pause for a moment of song…
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Hubby
Happy Birthday To YOU!
24… what an old man! As you already know, Z’s birthday present was already given to him, a candy apple green 2009 Kawasaki Versys! MMM… just saying the name stirs up the feeling of the wind on my face as we ride down the road, under the protection of a stylish helmet of course! We’re still figuring out how we will “celebrate” the big day but I have a feeling it will most likely involve some kind of road trip this weekend! Anyway, in honor of my sweet boy’s 24th birthday I thought I would list off 24 things that I love about him!
- He can ALWAYS make me smile, no matter how upset I am.
- He joins in when I start to quote Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter… what can I say, we’re a bunch of nerds!
- His eyes STILL make me go weak in the knees.
- He is one of the most talented people I know…
- He has the same sense of humor as me: goofy and off-beat.
- He taught HIMSELF how to play guitar, like I said, talent.
- He can make a mean gin and tonic… just how I like it.
- He compliments me every day, even when I’m feeling like the ugly duckling.
- He is my biggest fan… in everything I do.
- His seafood allergy fits in perfectly with the fact that I don’t like/eat seafood! Except for calamari… we both devour that stuff!
- He puts peanut butter and syrup on his pancakes and french toast.
- He shares my taste in art (dance, music, theater, you name it!).
- He taught me how to shoot a gun and a bow and arrow. Yeah, we’re pretty hard core.
- He taught me how to love… I mean really love!
- He’s great with kids.
- He lets me vent whenever I need to for as long as I need to.
- His hair rivals that of McDreamy!
- He took me to my FIRST Renaissance Festival which I instantly fell in love with.
- He’ll go with me to see Twilight… and make fun of it with me later.
- He sings to me.
- He loves my cooking. 😉
- He makes me want to be a better person, and I’m already better just by knowing him.
- He will be a wonderful father one day.
- He is my best friend.
There are SO many reasons to celebrate this day… and I only listed 24.
Happy Birthday baby… I love you!